Complete functional testing thoroughly validates your software in accordance with the business and functional specifications.
QAonCloud provides functional testing services to ensure your application works as per your work products like business requirements, use-cases, functional specifications, user stories, etc.
Our team of functional test experts follow industry-standard testing techniques, tools, methodologies, and help you to achieve the best customer experience of your apps. We evaluate the quality of your application at each stage of your software development lifecycle to reduce the risks associated with the app.
Our testers cover all the test scenarios and ensure that the functional issues are identified before it is pointed out by the end-users. We undertake a complete responsibility of end to end manual testing services of your app starting from test plan to post-production support. We also use functional testing tools like Selenium, Browserstacks, Cucumber, etc. to perform the tests.
QAonCloud emphasizes on customized manual testing services and on-time delivery to customers across all industries. Here is our test approach that defines every stage of our test process. We provide test deliverables at each stage to understand the status of your application testing.
User Acceptance testing
QAonCloud emphasizes on customized manual testing services and on-time delivery to customers across all industries. Here is our test approach that defines every stage of our test process. We provide test deliverables at each stage to understand the status of your application testing.
Analyze the Requirements
We gather the requirements, understand and analyze them to identify the various modules, features, roles, risks involved in the testing.
A detailed test plan document that defines the test objective, scope, estimation, resourcing, test criteria etc., are all listed in this phase.
Test Case Design
The QA team prepares the test scenarios and test cases case based on customer requirements. We use test management tools based on your requirements.
Test Environment Setup
This phase includes setting up software, hardware and network configurations based on the project requirements.
The tests are executed based on priority and our team ensures a 100% test coverage to unveil the defects in the application.
Defects are identified, prioritized and logged into the defect tracking tool as per the customer’s specifications.
Rechecking all the functional issues and confirming that they are fixed.
We prepare and maintain a consolidated test report for every software update release.
Regression & Maintenance
We maintain, update, and execute your tests for every requirement change. A regression test is performed for any change of requirements.
Regression tests are automated and executed as per the customer’s need.We also use various industry standard tools for automation.
- "One of the major downfalls for software and mobile applications is delayed launches. Businesses’ inability to meet customer demands on time is another. Current market trends and the digital landscape require frequent, efficient, and comprehensive software test release cycle to remain competitive. However, by meeting the speed quotient of software test releases, one cannot compromise on its quality. Release management is a process where every stage of the software test release is overseen. It is tracked from development to QA testing to development to estimate the speed and quality of software test release cycles. Avoiding delayed-release can be essential to meet customer satisfaction and ensure product competitiveness in the market. Delayed releases are usually due to 3 main reasons: Wrong Estimation of resources and poor planning throughout the SDLC. Unstable builds that result from failed smoke tests, inadequate or lack of test data, and also late deployment. Poor team interactions can result in broken integrations and a lack of communication between project managers, testing teams, and dev teams. Tackling these challenges and ensuring quick releases can be easy by addressing the issue with one simple solution: Outsourced QA. Outsourcing software testing accelerates software test release cycles by implementing various strategies and custom-built plans for one’s business. A dedicated software testing team either collaborates with your in-house team or completely takes over the QA testing responsibilities for a product under a clearly articulated NDA. How Outsourcing Improves Software Test Release Cycle Here are some ways how outsourcing software testing can improve software test release cycles and avoid delayed releases: Well Defined Goals and Requirements Ensuring that the business goals and requirements are refined and clarified before beginning the test process can shorten the test release cycles. Outsourcing teams ensure that they understand the needs of the product and what the QA teams must achieve before running the test cycles. They address questions like: What is the aim of a particular release? What quality requirements the product must meet before deployment? The KPIs and measurement metrics to track the goals of the testing process This helps teams understand the goals and brings alignment across the teams to eliminate unwanted delays. Enhanced Communication and Transparency QA testing teams will have highly efficient communication silos in place. This helps software testers to actively engage in ensuring product quality. Teams ensure that every participant is consistently and frequently informed of every process of the test cycle and reinstate the expected outcome of the test release cycle. This level of transparency can be easily expected out of outsourced software testing teams which eliminates possible errors from miscommunications and also welcomes creative strategy and shared expertise to enhance QA testing processes. Scheduled Releases Outsourced QA teams possess the adequate resources and manpower to perform software testing tasks efficiently and diligently and ensure scheduled releases. Scheduled releases also help customers trust the product with a consistent pattern of new releases and updates. With scheduled releases, businesses can expect higher product quality with continuous regression testing that focus on enhanced user interface and end-user experience. Clear Documentation of Release Cycles Outsourced QA teams make it a priority to maintain clear records and documentation of software test release cycle. This helps them keep track of the goals of the testing process, meet quality expectations, and track the progress of the testing. These records are made available for key members of the project and the stakeholders to maintain transparency and make informed decisions regarding enhancing processes and teams. Automation Opportunities Outsourcing QA opens avenues for software resting testing with expert teams, advanced tools and technology, and the right expertise to handle mission-critical tasks at hand. This means that outsourced QA can handle test automation that accelerates test release cycles for large codes and databases. This helps in increasing test coverage over a short period of time with the help of qualified and trained QA experts. Outsourced QA Enhancing Overall Product Success Outsourced Software testing hastens software test release cycles and also ensures its quality with access to expert teams and highly advanced resources. The flexibility and scalability of outsourcing models and their cost-effective niche are also an added advantage to businesses. Outsourced software testing teams at QAonCloud, for instance, work towards meeting the challenges and goals of the product quality requirements and incorporate tailor-made strategies for QA testing. This increases the success rate of the product post-deployment and also boosts customer satisfaction with improved UI/UX. This in turn increases traffic to applications and their engagement, ultimately increasing the ROI for businesses."
- "Having faulty products delivered to customers can seriously injure brand credibility and lead to customer churn. Choosing the software testing partner, especially with testing in an outsourcing model, is pivotal to the product's success or detrimental downfall.This QA outsourcing guide to selecting a software testing partner has comprehensive insights on the various features and specifics a QA partner must possess to help businesses make informed decisions. Choosing the right software testing partner Before landing on the software testing partner, project managers and business leaders must know the options available for QA testing. Here are some checkpoints to consider before hiring a QA partner. Freelancing or Outsourcing? Freelancing QA gives businesses access to experts for both long-term and short-term goals. Although hiring a freelancer can seem less expensive than other methods, the process can take longer and more challenging to find a qualified and dedicated freelancer with the necessary requirements to deliver software testing solutions. Outsourcing QA to a software testing firm is when a business is in partnership with a QA testing business with the necessary team size, tools, and resources to carry out various types of QA testing projects. Most QA testing firms can cater to full-stack QA testing requirements and are already established with experts. Based on the QA testing needs, businesses can crack a deal by negotiating terms for the project and the suitable costs. Manual or Automated Testing? In manual QA testing, the QA engineer interacts with the software by manually exploring the interface to find errors or bugs. In automated QA, the QA specialist builds test scripts that can assess the software with the help of various tools. Manual testing is best suited for small projects or those that are dynamic in nature. Such projects need varying tools and validation for testing. Automated testing can be possible for big projects that require a high level of accuracy or those that can take a long time and extensive effort when tested manually. What is the Scope of the Project? Understanding what type of QA testing has to be performed can help narrow down where to start. Primarily, understand why the business needs a QA engineer. Listing down the tasks a QA tester must perform will help businesses understand what type of software testing engineer they must hire for the project. Secondly, estimate how much testing has to be done. This will help businesses know how many QA analysts must be hired. Taking this up with the development team can give a complete idea of the extent of testing that must be done and the number of resources necessary to carry them out efficiently. 6 Qualities To Look For in a Software Testing Partner Once all the QA testing needs are established, businesses can begin shortlisting software testing partners. When it comes to QA outsourcing, there are 6 main factors that are pivotal in choosing the right partner. Vendor Security QA testing involves two parties sharing highly confidential data and information. This requires both parties to maintain safe and secure platforms for both exchanges of data and for carrying out the QA testing activities. Businesses must evaluate the security levels of QA testing teams before making a decision. Industry Knowledge and Domain Expertise A QA testing firm must not only be established in the field and have adequate expertise on the subject matter. They must also possess advanced knowledge and skills in the specific domain and testing techniques to ensure that QA testing is flawless and accurate. Ensure that QA teams are certified and have the necessary experience to perform QA testing for the products for enhanced product delivery and the software to meet industry standards. Peer Reviews Ratings on QA credible platforms and client testimonials of shortlisted QA testing firms can help businesses understand the credibility of the firm, their commitment to quality, and timely deliveries. Businesses can refer to peers and rating platforms to verify QA testing firms and their performance. Communication Efficiency Ensure that QA testing teams have well-established communication silos in place to enable collaboration between themselves and with their clients. This not only guarantees efficient communication but also aids record-keeping and maintaining confidentiality and safe data exchange. Value for Money It is necessary that QA software testing firms reflect their costs to quality product delivery. Businesses must learn how QA teams perform their tasks and the tools and technology used to deliver bug-free products to end-users. This helps businesses understand that QA specialists can produce ROI once launched in the market. How QAonCloud can increase ROI with QA Outsourcing QAonCloud has been serving businesses since 2016 with competitive QA testing services. Our versatile QA specialists work towards understanding business needs to perform quality testing with time-to-market deliveries. Outsourcing your QA testing to QAonCloud can enhance the end-user experience and increase brand credibility with impeccable UX and bug-free software with manual and automated QA testing services."
- "Managed Software Testing Digital transformation is a revolutionizing process for businesses. It allows businesses to expand their operations, deliver accurate and fast solutions. It helps in improving efficiency and also enhancing communication within the enterprise. The success rate of digital transformation is highly dependent on development teams. The development teams should ensure that the digital solutions are designed and implemented with a flawless UI/UX. The solutions must also foster ease of use, with easy adaptability and added security to business data. Lack of use of managed software testing technology in the digital transformation can interrupt workflow processes, increase downtime, and ultimately slows down the complete digital transformation of a business. To guarantee the success rate of digital transformation, businesses have turned to Quality Assurance. How Managed Software Testing Technology can Speed Up Digital Transformation “If you don’t treat testing as a strategic initiative that’s imperative to your digital success, your lunch is going to get eaten by your competitors.” - Clark Golestani, the MD of Sensei Group Software testing trends have reinvented user experience across software platforms and in various industries. Here are some ways how managed software testing can positively impact the digital transformation process for your business. QA guarantees an enhanced customer experience Software testing teams interact with the product from the beginning of the development process. The timely communication between the teams can help in comprehensive evaluation of all the functionalities and their effectiveness in enhancing CX. Testers question the logic behind each feature, detect contradictions or elements that could slow down time-to-value. They also verify if every function is operative on the software. QA teams can also ensure that the end product is in line with the goals and visions of the business. QA enables scalability with agile testing The product gets more susceptible to disrupting product integrity as we keep adding more features and developments to it. Especially with digital transformation where scaling as the business grows is a practical approach, QA testing can come in very handy. Development teams and QA testing teams can coordinate and use agile testing methodologies to counter issues and fix bugs along the way. This ensures reduced downtime and seamless integrations of future solutions. QA increases profits post-launch Detecting bugs post-launch and then debugging the software is expensive for a business, especially when introducing new technology and transforming legacy solutions. It can lead to significant downtime and disrupt the flow of operations, affecting profit and cash inflow. QA teams can work alongside development teams to detect bugs during the development process and ensure that the software and other digitized solutions for the business are bug-free. This ensures a smooth digital transformation process with a higher success rate. With reduced fixes post-launch, businesses can make higher returns easily. QA builds data security Next-generation data integration platforms demand high-level security especially when industries like finance, retail, healthcare, legal, etc are concerned. When performing QA testing, the data is drawn by deciphering them using an open-source platform. Outsourced software testing teams should use suitable tools to improve test efficiency or automate the testing process. This enables a secured deployment of digital transformation and tightly-wound structures in place that concentrate data security post-launch. QA preserves brand credibility QA tools and techniques make digital transformation solutions faster and more reliable. With seamless integration of competitive product quality, businesses can run operations with more accurate and reliable data that helps with forecasting, provide insights and enhance business operations to suit customer needs. QA is a continuous process that can evaluate product performance and promote them to meet growing customer needs. This enhances the brand image. Additionally, increased security with solid QA testing improves customers’ trust which boosts profits ultimately. QA reduces customer churn QA testing is a pivotal process in increasing users’ reliability on the solution. With a poor user experience, loose security or integrations greatly affects UX and can lead to users abandoning the solutions. This is one of the main reasons for the failure of digital transformation processes. To increase permanence and reduce churn, development teams should take help from the Testing teams. Testing teams should implement QA testing, and assure a safe and user-friendly experience on the platforms. Outsourcing Software Testing for Fast Digital Transformation The Digital Transformation process can be a handful for SMBs and micro-enterprises. But it is a necessity in today’s remote working culture. Making sure that the development teams deliver products on time can be easier by outsourcing QA. QAonCloud software testing teams allow the provision for other IT resources and teams to focus on core duties while software testing teams do the best at what they do to enhance UX, improve security and increase the success rate of digital transformation of businesses. This increases ROI for businesses and also improves efficiency by helping businesses scale operations and bring in more profits with rightly implemented modern technology and solutions."
- "Anytime an expert is asked if a company should outsource software testing, the answer is almost always “it depends”. While QA outsourcing is the best choice for most companies, the pros and cons of in-house and outsourced software testing teams come down to this one deciding factor: Cost! Any stakeholder or a business board meeting is bound to end with the famous question: “How much does it cost?”. The Money Matters in QA Outsourcing. Interestingly, the cost factor almost always overpowers every other factor.While it is easy to state that outsourcing software testing is a cost-effective solution, understanding how and why QA outsourcing is cost-effective alongside hiring an in-house testing team is not superior is essential for making decisions here. Pros and Cons of In-house and Outsourcing Software Testing Some factors are pivotal to deciding whether outsourcing is the right solution for QA testing. Here are some factors that put into perspective why outsourcing is beneficial in terms of cost and otherwise. Better Access to Expert Skills and Tools Steve Jobs, Apple’s Founder, rightfully said, “It’s not about money, and it’s about the people you have and how you’re led.” When hiring someone for software testing, it is vital to understand their capabilities, what they do, and how they can help solve problems, find bugs, and make fixes. The tech Republic reported that software failures led to an approximate loss of USD 1.7 trillion in a fiscal year. That is why software testing requires an expert with apprehensive technical knowledge and impeccable attention to detail. In the case of hiring an in-house team, experts come at a costly price. Faster Deployments The longer the software testing takes for deployment, the longer the workflows are affected. Swift and timely deployments of solutions and fixes keep the business flowing seamlessly. When hiring an in-house team, an extensive selection process is followed by complex filtering and screening and is finally completed post HR proceedings to onboard a QA specialist. Not to mention the time taken to train the QA specialist if necessary and bring them up to speed to a company’s goals and objectives. With QA outsourcing, the process is fast and straightforward. The already qualified teams have the necessary tools and effective communication silos to disperse the knowledge and information needed for software testing. The teams are also highly scalable. By augmenting enough members into the team, they can perform more significant tasks, increase efficiency and deploy solutions on time. The already qualified teams have the necessary tools and effective communication silos to disperse the knowledge and information needed for software testing. The teams are also highly scalable. By augmenting enough members into the team, they can perform more significant tasks, increase efficiency and deploy solutions on time. Better fit for Short-term Needs Investing in an in-house team is a commitment, to be precise. Apart from the recruitment costs, salaries, bonuses, and investment costs for equipment and resources, an in-house QA team will probably not be working all year round. On the other hand, the possibility of hiring outsourced software testing teams when needed or seasonally to perform tests and improve the software. It eliminates unnecessary disposal of capital or prevents inefficiency in IT teams. Convincing Victory for Outsource Software Testing The facts mentioned earlier and figures are apparent enough to conclude that QA outsourcing is better for software testing, especially for short-term needs. QA outsourcing does not only reduce costs and also increases productivity among in-house development teams who can now focus on core tasks for the company. It also allows companies to allocate resources and costs for other essentials for the company’s goals. QAonCloud offers a wide range of software and mobile app testing services with a strong team of QA specialists with years of experience and industry knowledge. We have served as a reliable, resourceful partner for software quality assurance at competitive processes. The hunt for a trusted QA outsourcing can end here at QAonCloud. Know more about our services here."
- "According to the Consortium for IT Software Quality (CISQ), poor quality software cost businesses USD 2.8 trillion in the US alone in 2018. Ars Technica, in one of their studies, found that for every thousand lines of code written, there are 100-150 errors. Insufficient software testing risks more than the loss of user data, money, and ultimately customer reliability. How Serious is Inadequate Testing? There was an incident where a Boeing aircraft had a glitch in the software that occurred due to technical errors during coding. Due to the software failure, the aircraft crashed and killed 346 people and destroyed the 737 max aircraft. Another example is RBI’s Bό, the digital bank. Six months after releasing the app to the public, users were flooded with bugs, and compliance glitches forced many users to replace their cards. Bό’s Google Playstore rating dropped to 2.5, a significant factor that 42% of smartphone users verify before downloading an app. The teams spent the first three months fixing the bugs. But, these efforts were rendered inadequate as customers had already lost trust in the application, and Bό was shut down. These cases point to 3 big problems that come with inadequate software testing: Insufficient software testing risks the loss of big money Software bugs need to be rectified immediately. Most QA specialists use agile or continuous testing during pre-product launch testing to locate bugs and make immediate fixes. But post product launch, the bugs become deeply ingrained in the software. The cost to fix bugs after the development of the product is complete takes extensive working hours, increases downtime, and a loss in productivity. The cost of fixing bugs increases as the time to discover these bugs increases. When we identify bugs while testing, the costs are 80-100 times cheaper and 50 times faster than fixing a bug post product launch into the market. Inadequate software testing does not please customers Apps and digital platforms hold massive user data, and almost all are personal and highly sensitive data like bank details and personal identity information. Glitches and bugs can result in loss or mix-up user data or cause serious security breaches. One of the most prominent security breaches happened in 2020 - Zoom App. The platform was significantly used for online education and remote working, later declared by the Indian Government and other International Governments as an insecure platform. They revealed that the video conferencing feature on the app was not secure and was subject to cyber-attacks which put everyone on the platform at risk. It made users move to more secure competitors like Google Duo and Microsoft Teams. It has also reduced the credibility and reliance of the app in the market.The best way to keep users happy is by ensuring that the software is subject to rigorous testing with an agile and continuous approach during the developmental stages. Once the software has been launched, QA testing and counteracting lousy feedback due to a glitch can be complicated. Brands lose reputation with poor software testing Dimensional Research, in their survey, reported that 95% of the users who had a bad experience with software or apps would pass on the negative feedback to their peers. Inc. says that one negative feedback can only be rectified with at least 40 positive feedbacks considering human behavior, basic mathematics, and simple logic. Apple replaced Google Maps on the iPhone with an Apple version of the app. Apple used several data from satellite images, roads, and points of interest to establish the database. When they combined all this data, the Apple Maps app started to give directions to users to nowhere, into lakes, fields, etc. Despite fixing the bugs, Apple users disparage the app even today. Solution: QA Outsourcing Eliminates Insufficient Software Testing Risks Development and QA testing must go hand in hand. However, QA testing is an extensive process that requires a dedicated team with experience and keen attention to detail. QA outsourcing gives businesses the sufficient provision to allocate resources, workforce, time, and costs for development. At the same time, the QA specialists perform superior quality assurance on the software in the development stages and post product launch. QAonCloud comes in handy for companies with their 100% bug-free software quality assurance services. They ensure that the revenue is not impacted and guarantee a high ROI that prevents high risks and breaches that can cost a business a fortune without adequate software quality assurance."
- "It is no secret that you need a robust and highly functional application to stay relevant in this competitive market. And the best way to achieve this goal is to test your product thoroughly.But how to measure the testing efforts?The answer is “software test coverage” as it clarifies whether the testing efforts are enough or whether there is a scope of improvement. Simply put, test coverage means what is being tested and how much testing is done. It helps in monitoring the testing quality, prioritizing the focus areas on critical modules, and allocation of resources.Why should you care about test coverage?According to a PWC report, over 75% of customers believe user experience is highly critical at the time making a product decision, and 32% will quit using the application after having a single negative experience. So, the gist here is that users do not tolerate bugs and it is crucial to ensure a bug-free application and excellent user experience. And measuring software test coverage is one of the best ways to improve quality and identify the areas that have not been tested. Based on these findings, testers can create new tests or modify the test suites to achieve maximum test coverage. Let’s check out why test coverage is important: What are the types of software test coverage?Product coverage – What are the key aspects of products that need to be tested?When the testing coverage is measured in context to the product, the untested areas of the product are identified. For example, if there is a notepad application that needs to be tested, checking relevance is the most crucial aspect. But at the same time, the other aspects of the product like functionality, crashes, user experience, warning/error messages, availability of help content also need to be tested properly. If all the scenarios are not tested, the testing coverage of the application cannot be considered complete.Risk coverage – What are the potential risks?It is another aspect of the testing coverage. The software cannot be considered complete until the associated risks are identified and resolved. For example, if an ecommerce site is being tested, the tester needs to consider the risk of high user volume accessing the website simultaneously and payment flow errors. If this risk is not considered while testing the application, it can lead to a huge cost to the company.Requirement coverage – What requirements are considered for testing?If the application is developed very well but does not match the requirement of the customers, it is not of any use. So, requirement coverage is a very important aspect while testing. The application cannot be considered appropriately tested if the user requirements are not fulfilled.What are software test coverage techniques?Now when you know the importance of measuring the test coverage to ensure excellent user experience and high performance of the application, it is time to understand the ways to perform test coverage.Statement coverageIt ensures that all the source code statements are tested at least once. It provides the details of failed as well as executed code blocks from the total code blocks. In the below flow diagram, path 1A-2C-3D-E-4G-5H covers all the statements and requires only a single test case to cover every requirement. Here, the test case means one statement coverage. However, a single path is not enough to cover all the statements in the case of complex code. In that case, it is required to write multiple test cases to cover a variety of statements. Branch/Decision coverageTesters cannot write code in continuous lines, and they need to branch out different codes to meet the requirements. Here, branching the code means jumping from one decision point to another. The branch coverage verifies the coverage of every possible branch or path in the code. Branch coverage is calculated by finding the number of paths that ensure that all the edges are covered. For example, there is not a single path that can ensure the coverage of all edges in the below figure. So, it is important to combine two different paths to meet the requirements. Path coverageIt is a structural testing technique and involves the utilization of the source code of the program to find all the possible executable paths. Path coverage ensures that all the paths are covered. For example, the four possible paths in the below figure are:1A-2B-E-4F1A-2B-E-4G-5H1A-2C-3D-E-4G-5H1A-2C-3D-E-4F Condition coverageThis software test coverage technique checks if the outcomes (true or false) of the condition are exercised. The outcome of every decision point is considered as a relevant factor to check the conditions. However, two cases are required for every condition to check for the outcomes.Boundary value coverageThis is a very useful test coverage technique for the applications in which the error occurs due to the input numbers. Most of the errors occur at the boundary values. Under this test coverage, the test cases are selected at endpoints of equivalent classes. For example, below boundary values require a 3-digit number as an input for the application.99 (below minimum boundary value)999 (Maximum)100 (Minimum)1000 (Above the maximum boundary value)How to measure software test coverage with the Test Coverage matrix?The matrix table is used to ensure proper test coverage while fulfilling all the possible conditions of the application. It also helps in identifying the possible gaps. The checklist ensures that the functionality is verified in every possible condition. There are prerequisites to getting started with the test coverage matrix. Below is an example of a test coverage matrix. Feature Module Case Type Test Case User Login Default Case Valid Username, Valid Password Negative Invalid Username, Valid Password Negative Valid Username, Invalid Password Negative Empty Username, Empty Password Boundary Username & password exceeding the maximum length of 10 characters How to improve test coverage with limited time and resources?Testing professionals need to be aware of the specific requirements and functionalities to evaluate the tasks. Following the below things helps in maximizing the software test coverage with limited time and resources:Develop a comprehensive testing strategy – Consider all the requirements of the application along with the testing methods.Create a testing activity checklist – Next step is to create a list of tasks that need to be executed. It is vital to consider different types of testing, the type of applications being developed, and the experience of the team.Prioritize overall requirements – List the major and minor priorities to set the focus on relevant tasks.Set the critical tasks of the application – When time and resources are scarce, it is important to consider a risk-based testing approach. Consider the critical areas of the application that have a high probability of errors.Create logical test data – Creating the test data through a browser is helpful as it can be accessed directly from the database. The test becomes more reliable and faster as it reduces the user interface interactions.Execute key business test cases on multiple browsers – Run the most important business test cases on all the browsers and the rest of the test cases on a single browser to save time. Conduct impact analysis – Identify the possible impacts after the initial release and analyze them.Build management – It is important to keep a track of all the fixes, impacts, versions of the product releases.Leverage test automation – To reduce the overall time and free up professionals from doing error-prone, repetitive, and tedious activities, and cover maximum parts of the application, it is important to leverage test automation.Leverage test automation to improve your software test coverageTest automation is one of the proven solutions to maximize test coverage. It is a must-have requirement in the modern software development process. There is no other way to achieve better test coverage in the software while minimizing the time and resources. The modern test automation services of QAonCloud help businesses increase test coverage without making testing maintenance a burden.If your company is still looking for the best way to maximize software test coverage, QAonCloud provides a perfect solution to boost test coverage, build, and manage all the browsers, mobile, web, and functional tests in a unified platform. Contact us to learn about test automation and how we can help you improve testing efficiency and deliver high-quality applications."